skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To feed the hungry dream of knowledge
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Is there ever a time when I am not limping
Yes, as always, I find myself the hobbling idiot on campus. This time the arch has failed me... either age has overcome me or I have bad luck.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MEGHAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reason Why
Reason Why - Rachael Yamagata
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(12)
▼
November
(5)
An interesting thought
In honor of Jimmy's Blog
Identity Crisis. Which color?
An added addition to love #2
Is there ever a time when I am not limping
►
July
(7)
Save It For A Rainy Day
Save It For A Rainy Day - The Jayhawks
Brandy Alexander
Brandy Alexander - Feist
Beautiful Goodbye
Beautiful Goodbye - Josh Kelley
Rehab
Rehab - Rihanna
Falling Off The Face Of The Earth
Falling Off The Face Of The Earth - Matt Wertz
BLOGGING GURUS
Aaron Krall
Mark Thomas
SAM- 50 words
Meghan Whalen
Sarah Dodson
Jessica Collings
James Pardi
About Me
Rilee A Buttars
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment