Thursday, November 13, 2008

Identity Crisis. Which color?





13 comments:

Mark said...

I'm going to say blonde. The other colors look good too, but blonde fits your personality the best!

Kristen said...

I'm still partial to the white-blonde. It's just so chic. I don't know, though, because I have never actually seen you in person with dark hair, just the day after you got back from Guatemala. But I just looooove your blonde 'do!

Ashley Stewart said...

I vote the blonde- but the blonde you have in the new hampshire pictures on our wall. Thats my favorite. Although you are crazy beautiful with any hair color.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to say Blonde

153351 said...

They're all just so lovely, therefore I cannot decide. In fact, I refuse.

Carly April said...

i vote blonde. you're beautiful either way, but i agree that blonde fits your personality better and i also think it flatters you.

Chris George said...

I fell in love with rilee buttars... not the hair. NO opinion!

Chelsey said...

I don't know that is tough! I have never seen you with dark hair other than pictures and that is still weird cause I have always known blonde Rilee so I say blonde But the dark looks good too! It's just weird for me to think of you with dark hair you have always been so proud of your blonde but you can't go wrong looks good either way.

Jessica Collings said...

You look amazing as a blonde, I am very jealous, because deep down inside I want to dye my hair blonde, just for a change because I am sick of just cutting it. I am too nervous though!!! You look beautiful in all three pictures, but I truly love the blonde!

Lindsay said...

why in the WORLD is every one voting blonde??

i kid you not, when i went to your facebook searching for your blog i made a mental note to write on your wall or leave a picture comment telling you how much i love your hair dark. and then i get here and it's the first post i see!

although you can pull of pretty much any color you want (you just have that much personality!) i really like the dark. it makes your eyes pop AND don't tell me people don't take you more seriously as a brunette. i know you've noticed!!

Aaron said...

They are all so lovely, therefore I cannot...wait...definitely blonde. :)

Genevieve said...

I'm going to go against the grain here and say the dark brunette. I think you look great with dark hair.

Jordan said...

I like the blonde one the most, then the darkest one... then the light brown