Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An added addition to love #2

Absolutely no reason why.  The thought makes me want to take my shoes off and run barefoot through mud and grime, each toe sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss of annoyance . I hate him sometimes. I think he is immature, rude, unprofessional, and wildly on the outskirts of my imagined perfection. I swear he doesn't appreciate art, books, culture, or love. He's not Romeo (he may not even know who that Shakespeare guy is). He doesn't know Chopin or Mozart. He doesn't want to live outside the continental US. I even offered Sweden. Fashion? Come on skater shoes and brands like A&F. Really? Really? He makes fun of my style, makeup, and I think he even said, "you're not as skinny as you used to be". Oh he frustrates me, irks me, kills me. 

But once again: the tug at the heart strings, and as much as I resist, the pull is breaking through. 

2 comments:

kenfrei4 said...

Oh the crazy relationship of Rilee and you know who...

I'm not sure what will happen first, you two finally deciding that you can't live without each other and getting back together or you two finally deciding you can't live with each other and really truly ending it once and for all. It seems now that the door is still slightly open and you're not sure whether or not to walk through or slam it shut. God help you both. LOL Love you rilee.

travisrichardson said...

You should do a new one of these because this doesn't sound anything like Tommy.