Sunday, July 13, 2008

No, I don't believe you

It's quite the different experience looking at life through the eyes of someone else. When the wind blows, my blue eyes reject the intruding dark strands trying to steal my attention, and then I remember--it's just me, just me in disguise.  

Yes Lisa Pardi, I used to be platinum blonde. This is not my natural hair color. 

I dyed my hair dark brownish-violet. Walking around Central America as a platinum blonde wouldn't have been the smartest thing I have ever done. So, I let April take a chance. 

The differences: 
-I blend into the crowds, and I think I am received better. Austin, I may have lost the "ICY" Russian look.
-Do I feel more sophisticated? No. One does not feel sophistication. Oh, but wait, as of late, I    have been labeled among the "non-sophisticators". Sadly, the hair change didn't have the  chance to do much good. But thank you RJ.  It was a nice compliment. I guess I will just have to  settle for my so called sophistication  to be a state of being. 

(I plan on dyeing it back to blonde anyway). 






No comments: